Gorman Bechard is the director of a trifecta of killer rock ‘n’ roll films – Every Everything: The Music, Life, & Times Of Grant Hart, Color Me Obsessed: A Film About The Replacements, and What Did You Expect?: The Archers Of Loaf Live At Cat’s Cradle – along with indie film favorites like Friends (With Benefits), and You Are Alone.
Broken Side Of Time, the director’s latest endeavor, is in post-production now, and will make its debut on the Summer 2013 film festival circuit. Bechard is running a crowdfunding campaign at Indiegogo to ensure the film has the stellar sound mix that it deserves.
Please share with everyone you can - but don’t steal the video and claim it as your own. That would just be pathetic.
- enjoymusicandbeauty likes this
- eviljb reblogged this from theimpalerspeaks
- kjstiles reblogged this from theimpalerspeaks
- nottobeadickoranything reblogged this from theimpalerspeaks and added:
- nottobeadickoranything likes this
- theimpalerspeaks posted this